Dragon Ball Multiverse 4 Dragon Ball Multiverse 4

Couldn't you have picked a better voice actor? I can't even understand recoome. The quality was so bad.

Sonic's Day Off Sonic's Day Off

I thought this was really nice. It was fun, campy and was just all around a good time.

I think you did a great job with this.

Chaos - Act 1: Creation Chaos - Act 1: Creation

You did a fantastic job with this. I am blown away at the start of this and I can't wait to see more.

Consider me a fan of your series!

BUDDY BUDDY

A very good job with this. Good, fluid animation, the music was great and I really liked the concept. I could see the ending coming, but all in all, it was a good video.

My only tripe is with the sound effects. They were very, VERY basic and some of them just did not fit, especially since they were reused. Otherwise, this was a very well done video and I hope you got a good grade!

BEEBOG responds:

Thank you for the honest review! The main focus was on getting the animation as high energy and fluid as possible. The sound effects were secondary really, it's not my speciality.

To be honest, I was on a time limit and only spent a day editing the sound. In the future, I really wanna dedicate a lot more hours to the sound as it really can boost an animation and give it that extra dynamic.

Thanks again!

Toons These Days: Ep 26 Toons These Days: Ep 26

Your lip syncing is kind of off putting and your animatoin seems to be degrading...

other then that, this was pretty good.

Sonic Two Worlds Collide Sonic Two Worlds Collide

What in the heck are you doing.

Why did you even upload this without asking me? I would have said no, but regardless, you should NOT have uploaded this without my permission. I appreciate the fact that you're a fan and i'm glad you enjoy the movie, but uploading this was definitely not ok.

Shuckle Unleashed Energy! Shuckle Unleashed Energy!

You realize you missed the chance to put "Snorlax fainted" right?

Seriously, what a great opportunity.

Hair Despair Hair Despair

The animation was spectacular, the comedy on the other hand was rather lacking.

I understand the joke, but I couldn't find it all that funny. I can't point out why, I just couldn't get up a laugh.

Dragon Noze Dragon Noze

Rad, I'd like to point out that krillen farted in the original anime.

sooooo he was following the anime.

I loved this though. Keep up the great work.

The DONG The DONG

I tip my hat to you sir... if I had one.

this was fucking amazing.